Friday, April 25, 2008

An Update

I know it's been a while, and I must explain. I have about 5-6 posts hanging out in the "draft" section of blogger, that just need one last paragraph. Our second computer's power cord recently exploded on us, thus relegating Ashley to use my computer for many of her assignments. With the start of a new semester (and the first week of school), I will promise that next week EVERY DAY (Monday-Friday) there will be a new post.

Yes, I know that's a lofty goal, but it's what I'm willing to do for all of you!

In other news, construction here on school is scheduled to be done in 2010. We'll have graduated by then, but with them tearing down almost every parking lot and every food spot here on campus, it can't come soon enough.

Thank you for all you who have commented and have been reading my blog. Like I said, next week you all get rewarded with a post every single day! For an individual blogger, it's a challenge, but you all deserve it!

- Brandt

No comments: